PICKLEBALL MACHINES NOW AVAILABLE FOR CHECKOUT
The two club-owned ball machines will be made available to all members completing a required training session. Please see the procedures below.
Any Pickleball club member interested in using the ball machines must attend a training session to learn safety and operational procedures. Training will be held on the 3rd Sunday of the month at 3pm on court 8. Attendance is required at only one session so pick the date and time more convenient to you. Player development instructors previously trained on ball machine operation will not be required to attend another session.
BALL MACHINE CHECKOUT PROCEDURES
- Ball machines will be stored in a locked container between the Pickleball courts and the Ramada. Balls will also be stored in same container. These balls will be designated for exclusive use with ball machines.
- Key to the storage box will be kept at the front desk of sports center.
- Members wishing to use machines will sign for the key at the front desk and return the key when done, signing the list to show key was returned.
- Player development will provide safety/operational training to members at specific training times (to be determined), and provide an eligibility list of those completing the training to the sports center staff.
- Only members who have completed training and appear on the eligibility list will be allowed to check out ball machines.
- Failure to follow these procedures or operate ball machines in a safe and sensible manner will result in loss of machine-use privileges.
- Ball machines cannot be used for fee-based instruction.
- Ball machine use will be restricted to the hours of 12p-10p daily.
Please email your questions, comments and suggestions regarding ball machines to Player Development.